Do you still follow certain Charlotte, NC Bloggers regularly? The big question many people have been asking- is blogging dead? The answer quite frankly is no, blogging is not dead; it’s very much alive. But it has changed so much in the past few years with the rise of social media influencers. It’s so much easier to consume and create content via social media channels. I don’t think readers follow any particular blogger closely like they used to do in pervious years. And blogs are no longer used as a diary. Viewers come to a blog most times searching for specific information. But there are a few Charlotte NC Blogs to Follow in 2024. These are Charlotte NC Bloggers that I actually follow and recommend because they put out quality content and are interesting; each in their own unique way. I am so over social media influencers that just twirl around in an attempt to sell their outfits. I value informative blog posts that can teach me something new or show me a better way of doing things I do in my everyday life.
My List of Charlotte NC Blogs to Follow in 2024:
- Carolina Charm: Christina’s blog is one that I visit a couple times a week. She puts out fresh content that ranges from cocktail recipes, to info on local Charlotte restaurants to my favorite posts about her home renovation projects and various dinner parties.
- Simply Taralynn: Tara’s blog is full on the best source for recipes. Everything she makes looks so delicious.
- Off the Eaten Path: Chrissie’s blog is obviously a great resource for food and cocktail recipes, her food photography is next level, but I like her travel posts the most. Her family travels to the most beautiful places.
- Axios Charlotte: This recommendation might seem a little off, but it’s really the best blog to find out what events are going on in and around Charlotte.
- There’s Sugar in My Tea: Well, gotta add my lifestyle blog to the list because I think it’s pretty darn good. I try to cover an array of topics that interest women. If there is something specific you are looking for, please let me know your suggestions in a comment below. I love reading feedback from our readers.
What are your favorite Charlotte NC blogs and bloggers to follow? Do you visit any particular blogs on a regular basis? Let us know what you think and which blogs you love by leaving a comment below.