I hope you have been enjoying all of our Fall content. I have a lot more planned so stay tuned. This is my favorite time of year! I can’t believe how quickly the summer flew by and before you know it, we’ll be celebrating Thanksgiving and Christmas. Although I haven’t figured out our plans yet for those holidays since we probably won’t be able to spend them with our family like we normally would. Before we get thinking about the upcoming holiday season, let’s enjoy this season we are in right now with our Fall 2020 Bucket List.
This year’s Fall Bucket List may look a little different than our past versions. I wanted to add some depth and intention to what awesome things there are available to do this season. But of course I want to throw in some frivolous fun activities too! I think we all can use a little fun right about now.
Fall 2020 Bucket List Items:
- DIY a Pumpkin Spiced Drink at Home I watched a Beauty & The Beastons YouTube video last night showcasing Fall Recipes and she made this pumpkin syrup that looked so yummy. She put it on top of her cup of tea but I am sure it would taste really good added to a cup of coffee or drizzled on top of ice cream or pie. YUM!
- Vote! Go out and vote this year on November 3. You can also vote via mail in ballot, but I recommend getting out to the polls if you can. If you need to look up your local polling location, click here.
- Decorate for the Fall Season We have a previous blog post with some awesome and affordable Fall Decor Finds on Amazon.
- Achieve those New Years Goals Remember back in January when you wrote out your goals for the year? Well you have 3 months left in the year to complete those. Here’s some tips on how to Finish 2020 Strong.
- Update Your Wardrobe for the Fall Season Now is the best time to purge unused items from your closet and donate them to a good cause. Then of course you need to fill some of that space up with a few new items like sweaters and sweatshirts.
- Try Out a New Fall Recipe I am going to search Pinterest for some inspiration. I love trying out new recipes. And using my slow cooker is a must this time of year.
- Practice Self Care Not only does practicing more self care look after our mental and physical well-being, but let’s face it, this time of year wreaks havoc on our skin. This might be a good time to find a new skincare routine.
Fun 2020 Fall Activities:
- Watch Scary Movies
- Change Your Hair Color for the Season
- Try Out New Fall Nail Colors
- Drive Through the NC Mountains to See the Leaves Changing
- Bonfires and Fire Pits- Don’t Forget the Smores
- Football Games & Tailgating
- Shop at the Farmer’s Market
- Attend Local Craft Shows
- Apple Picking
- Cider Drinking
- Carve a Jack-O-Lantern
- Hayrides & Corn Mazes
- Plan a Camping Trip
- Create a Fall Craft ie. Wreath
- Get Outside for a Hike
- Make Soup or Chili in the Slow Cooker
- Bake a Pie
- Make Homemade Halloween Costumes
- Visit a Pumpkin Patch
- Rake Leaves & Jump In
- Decorate the Porch with Mums
- Roast Pumpkin Seeds
- Read a Great Book by the Fire
- Schedule Family Photo Session
- Buy a New Cozy Fall Candle
- Make Caramel Apples
- Try Out a New Cocktail