Are you looking for a new way to make your house smell fresh and clean? I love to use stovetop potpourri, it makes the whole house smell delicious! I have a few recipes I typically use, but this one is particularly good for spring. These are easy to make which is always a good thing too. I make several at one time, then keep them in the fridge for when I am ready to get one simmering. These make great, inexpensive gifts, just another reason to have a couple extra on hand.
- Mason jar
- 2 Lemons sliced
- 2 Sprigs of rosemary
- 2 Tablespoons of vanilla extract
- Place lemons, rosemary and vanilla into mason jar.
- Add water until filled.
- When you are ready to use, dump entire contents into a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, then turn heat to low.
- Simmer all day, add more water as needed.