Here is a simple breakfast meal prep that you can make in no time. They are so easy to put together then pop into your lunch box each morning before going to work. Learn how to make our yogurt parfaits for an easy breakfast meal option.
Ingredients to make yogurt parfaits:
- Fresh fruit: strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries
- 32 oz. tub of vanilla flavored Greek yogurt
- several mason jars or small Tupperware bowls
How to make the yogurt parfaits:
- Start by putting 2-3 heaping tablespoons of yogurt into each container
- Top with 1 heaping tablespoon of fruit, try to cover all of the yogurt to make a barrier so that your granola doesn’t get soggy
- Sprinkle granola over the top
- Store the yogurt parfaits in the fridge for approx. 1 week
Alternatives for your parfaits:
- You can drizzle some honey over the top of each parfait
- If you have other fruit on hand that you want to use up, you can add any type of fruit that you like
- The type of yogurt can also be swapped out for whatever you prefer or have on hand in the fridge
- If you have the time, you could put the granola in a separate small container or snack sized plastic bag to ensure it stays crunchy
- We have a great recipe for homemade granola
My husband and I like to have a bunch of these prepped each week so that we can take one for breakfast in our lunch box everyday. They are also a fun meal option for kids. You really can customize what you add to the parfait based on what you have in your kitchen that you want to use up before it spoils or according to what you and your family like. You can’t go wrong, it always tastes good and is a much healthier option for breakfast then stopping for fast food on the way to work or school.
I hope you enjoy these as much as we do! Tell me in a comment below, what else do you like to add to your yogurt?