Are you tired of being at home right now? Are you bored with doing the same old thing? Yeah, me too. I would love to get out and find new things to do but it’s so hard during COVID to find activities for the family where we can be outside, social distance and we don’t have to spend a lot of money doing it. I found 10 Free Outdoor Activities in Charlotte NC that I can’t wait to try out.
- Charlotte Douglas International Airport Overlook
- McAlpine Creek Greenway
- Outdoor Art Murals in NoDa
- Hiking at Crowder’s Mountain
- Take Photos with Outdoor Art at Camp North End
- Work Out at Crooked Creek Park’s Outdoor Fitness Area
- Play Disc Golf at Reedy Creek Park
- Tour the James K. Polk Historical Site
- Charlotte Regional Farmers Market
- Visit One of Nine Spraygrounds in Mecklenburg County
Tell me in a comment below which of these fun and free activities you are going to do this weekend!