10 Charlotte Bloggers to Follow! (This post was last updated: 2/11/21.)
There are so many awesome bloggers in the Charlotte area, really too many to even list. But I have picked out 10 that I think are consistently putting out great content. Check them out, show them some love and enjoy reading!
Here are 10 Charlotte Bloggers to Follow:
- There’s Sugar in My Tea! Of course I have to list my blog first, I think it’s great. Haha! No really, I hope you enjoy reading each post. I began this blog a year ago as I was craving a creative outlet. I have learned so much in my first year of blogging and have so much more to learn and do for my blog that it can be overwhelming. But I think I have the basics figured out. I like to post on a variety of topics that hopefully give the average woman tips on how to mange life just a little bit better. Or at the least, know that we are all figuring it out together. You can find recipes, organizational tips, ways to be more productive, travel guides and so much more on my blog. Keep following along and leave me comments below on what type of content you want to see more often. I truly do love reading your feedback!
- Lolo Russell @lolo_russell Logan’s blog is mainly about plus size fashion and body positivity. Her style is so relatable and her message is down to Earth. And can I say her hair is my dream? Yeah, I think I can. I really like watching her try on sessions since she shops at many of the same stores I do. Plus her photos are so creative!
- Social Ape @socialape Social Ape is a local marketing and social media company here in Charlotte. I signed up for their e-newsletter which is full of great tidbits on social media marketing and gives updates on local businesses and what is happening in our market. I love when their emails hit my inbox!
- Carolina Charm @carolina_charm Christina will totally win the mom of the year award. Her family is so cute and girl can cook! Her food looks amazing. She also shows readers her home which looks so well put together. I strive to make my home as cohesive but she just nails it.
- Every Chic Way @everychicway Kristen’s blog is just so beautiful! I especially love the posts about her home decor. But she definitely mixes in fashion and beauty too, so there is something for almost everyone.
- Forks and Folly @forksandfolly Katie must be the queen of entertaining. Her food and recipes are great but her ideas on party food are beyond cool. Before we host a party, I check out her blog for ideas and recipes.
- The Smitten Life @thesmittenlife Kimberly has such unique style, I love it. So many bloggers are mundane and repetitive, but Kimberly has a fresh perspective that really resonates with me. She posts about her family life, fashion and travel with a positive approach.
- The Trendy Peach @trendypeach_ Megan seems like such a sweet person. She has gift guides like I haven’t seen before. She also loves fashion, food/ cooking, dogs, hanging out on the lake (I am so jealous!) and talks about working as a teacher as well. She just seems like a lot of fun to hang out with IRL.
- Charlotte Agenda @charlotteagenda This is my go to for all things Charlotte. I subscribed to their daily e-newsletter which gives me the scoop on tons of stuff going on around the city. I love it and start each day reading their email with my morning cup of coffee.
- Life with Emily @emilynwilkinson Ok, so Emily technically doesn’t live in Charlotte, but she’s not far, so I am going to say it counts. Her blog is definitely one of my favorites. She posts some of the best vacation guides but what I really love are her book recommendations. She is obviously an avid reader so anytime I am looking for a recommendation on the next book to read, I look on her blog and always find something that peaks my interest to add to my Amazon list.
Now remember that these are just 10 Charlotte bloggers to follow, but there are many more bloggers in the Charlotte, NC area. My list could keep going on and on. The variety of blog topics is endless.
The best way to show your love to one of these bloggers is to visit their blog, leave comments, follow their IG page- leave some likes and comments there too. Drop a comment below on which one of these 10 Charlotte bloggers to follow you like and which ones are your faves that didn’t make it onto this list.
Don’t Miss Out on Reading These Posts:
- What I Learned My First Year of Blogging
- How to Increase Your Pinterest Traffic
- 10 Free Outdoor Activities in Charlotte, NC
- Your Guide to Charlotte, NC Dog Parks
- Ideas For Girls Night Out in Charlotte, NC
- Where to Shop for Antiques in Charlotte, NC
- 5 Fun Date Ideas in Charlotte, NC
- The Burbs Blog Series: Waxhaw, NC