Looking to plan your next date night but don’t have a lot of money to spend? Here are 10 Cheap Date Ideas in Charlotte NC!
10 Cheap Date Ideas in Charlotte NC:
- Funny on the Fly Head on down to The Comedy Zone in Charlotte to watch this hilarious show. Comedians are given 30 minutes to prepare a set on 7 topics. Tickets: $10 in advance, $15 at the door.
- Super Abari Game Bar This cool bar is full of retro arcade games, pinball machines and classic game consoles.
- Spend an afternoon antiquing in one of Charlotte’s best antique shops. For a complete list, visit our post: Charlotte, NC Antique Shops.
- Plan a picnic at your local park. Click HERE for picnic ideas and inspo.
- Snack on some delicious charcuterie at The Suffolk Punch.
- Sign up to volunteer at a local charity or nonprofit. Here is a list of 10 places in Charlotte where you can volunteer your time and give back to your community.
- Take your dogs to one of Charlotte’s dog parks to play and have fun outdoors.
- Check out the beautiful art at The Mint Museum.
- Explore your inner child at Discovery Place. Look online for the latest info on current exhibits.
- Finally make it up to Camp North End to see what the fuss is all about. It offers food, beverage, art and events, all in one place.
What are your favorite places around Charlotte for cheap date nights? If you have a recommendation, please leave a comment below.