(This post was last updated on: 01/20/2023.) If you are looking for a fun family activity this winter season, check out our list of where to ice skate in Charlotte, NC.
Where to Ice Skate in Charlotte NC:
- Extreme Ice Center This indoor ice skating rink, located in Indian Trail, offers public skating sessions, skating lessons, ice hockey, private figure skating lessons, memberships and more. Skate rentals are $5 per person.
- Pineville Ice House Conveniently located south of Charlotte, the Pineville Ice House offers public skating, youth and adult ice hockey leagues, skating lessons, birthday parties, summer camps, figure skating and a restaurant and bar. Skate rentals are $15 person.
- Whitewater Center This outdoor skating rink is located in the Charlotte Waterwater Center. The rink is open mid- November to mid- February. A skating pass will cost $25 per person, however the whitewater center also offers a variety of all access passes for the entire complex.
- Founders Holiday Ice Rink Located in Rock Hill, SC, this outdoor rink offers a lot of family fun. Skate rentals are $15 per person with a 90 minute time limit.
What fun activities do you have planned for your family this winter? If you have any recommendations in the Charlotte area, please leave a comment below. We love to share your ideas with our other readers.
Don’t Miss These Other Great Charlotte Blog Posts:
- 20 Things to do this Fall in Charlotte NC
- 5 Charlotte Drive Thru Christmas Light Displays
- 10 Free Outdoor Activities in Charlotte NC
- Your Guide to Charlotte NC Dog Parks
- Ideas for Girls Night Out
- What it’s like to attend a SkillPop Class
- Where to Volunteer & How to Give Back in 2020
- The Southern Christmas Show
- Where to Shop for Antiques in Charlotte
- Day Date Ideas
- The Burbs Blog Series: Waxhaw, NC
- 5 Fun Group Date Ideas in Charlotte, NC