This is a current list of my 5 favorite podcasts for women that you should be listening to right now. Over the past couple of months, I have a newfound love for Podcasts. I was really late hopping the podcast train. But I am on board and loving it!
I am so over listening to terrestrial radio! The same few songs played over and over again, so boring. And most of the current music sucks. I subscribe to Sirius satellite radio, mainly so I can listen to Howard Stern, but even that gets old. I seem to catch the same segments every time I am in the car. So I downloaded the Google Podcast app and can’t get enough. The app was free and fast to download on my android phone. It’s easy to navigate and search for podcasts that pertain to your interests. Depending on the show, an episode can last 10 minutes or an hour. I listen to it in the car, in the kitchen when I am doing my meal prepping, while I fold laundry…all the time.
I have found several podcasts that I think are either interesting or just for entertainment. But I feel like I have learned a lot too. Not just for my blog, but for my life, work and family. So I felt that this would be a beneficial post to write so that I can get you on the podcast train with me and make your life easier by telling you a few podcasts to subscribe to right from the start.
Here are my current 5 fave podcasts:
- The Goal Digger Podcast by Jenna Kutcher. This podcast is a must for the female entrepreneur. She gives useful insight on running a business, social media strategies and productivity hacks just to name a few. What I love about her most is that she is good at interviewing her guests. Not all people who start a podcast are good interviewers and they don’t seem to know it either. But Jenna is great and I always love listening to her show.
- Minimal-ish: Realistic Minimalism by Desirae Endres. This podcast really speaks to my inner self that wants to purge everything and live a minimalistic lifestyle. If you start from the beginning, she walks you through how her journey into minimalism started.
- Thrive Blogger Podcast. It’s easy to tell that this one is all about blogs. And that might not be your jam. But if you are into blogging, this has been a good resource for tips and information, especially for new bloggers.
- Armchair Expert with Dax Shepard. Ok, so this podcast is purely for fun, but I think he’s pretty darn funny. And he has some really interesting guests and celebrities on his show. I think he is smart and insightful which makes his show funny and thought provoking at the same time.
- Being Boss: Mindset, Habits, Tactics, and Lifestyle for Creative Entrepreneurs. This last podcast in my list of 5 faves, is all about being the boss lady but a lot of their tips and information can be applied to many aspects of your life, not just your 9-5 job. Of course if you are trying to climb the corporate ladder or want to start your own business and aren’t sure of where to start, this podcast is for you.
So there you have it, my current favorite podcasts that I think you will enjoy listening to as much as I do right now. Leave a comment below with the title of your favorite podcasts that we should check out!