Learn how to make this Diamond Fizz Champagne cocktail!
Are you looking for a new cocktail recipe to make at home that is a little unique? This Diamond Fizz Cocktail Recipe is simple and tastes good.
I found this recipe in a cocktail recipe book that my husband received as a Christmas gift. It’s full of great mixed drink recipes that I can’t wait to try out.
Diamond Fizz Champagne Cocktail Recipe Ingredients:
- 1 3/4 oz. Gin (I used Aviation American Gin)
- 1/2 oz. Lemon Juice
- 1 Teaspoon Sugar Syrup
- Chilled Champagne (I used Barefoot’s Bubbly Moscato Spumante)
How to Make this Champagne + Gin Cocktail:
- Shake the gin, lemon juice and sugar syrup over ice until well frosted
- Strain into a chilled champagne flute
- Top off with chilled champagne and serve immediately
I think this would make a cute cocktail for your Valentine’s Date Night at Home this year. But really I just enjoyed sipping on it at home after a long day of work. In any case, try it out for yourself and let me know in a comment below if you liked it at much as I did.
What are your favorite cocktails to make at home? Where do you like to find new mixed drink recipes?
Cocktail Recipe Courtesy: The Art of Mixology Classic Cocktails and Curious Concoctions by Parragon Books.
More Great Blog Posts You Will Love:
- Valentine’s Day Snack Board
- The Best Bourbon & Cider Cocktail for Fall
- Here’s How to Serve Sangria
- Valentine’s Day Charcuterie Board
- Valentine’s Day Gifts for Her
- Valentine’s Day Gifts for Him
- 2020 Holiday Gift Guide: DIY Booze Kits