Learn how to make this simple and healthy Mediterranean Dinner Salad Recipe for a quick weeknight dinner. Making a large salad is such a quick and easy way to get dinner on the table on a busy weeknight. This salad is a favorite dinner request in our house.
Healthy Mediterranean Dinner Salad Recipe:
This salad is so easy to make, it should be illegal. My family loves the bold taste of my secret sauce- Ken’s Steakhouse Greek Dressing. Shhh…. don’t tell my family it’s just salad dressing. I also saved time by purchasing frozen grilled boneless, skinless chicken breast from Walmart. So there is really no cooking required!
- Boxed or bagged salad mix
- 3 boneless, skinless chick breasts (frozen, pre-grilled, if you are super short on time), marinate overnight in the Greek Dressing, then slice
- One bottle of Ken’s Steakhouse Greek Dressing
- One container cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- Half of an English cucumber, diced
- Half of one red onion, sliced (I used pickled red onions)
- 1 cup pitted Kalamata Olives
- Crumbled Feta Cheese
How to Make a Healthy Mediterranean Salad:
I picked out an oversized platter to serve this salad family style. I started by covering the platter with a thick bed of lettuce. Then I layered the cucumbers, chicken slices, cherry tomatoes, red onion and olives. Lastly, I crumbled some feta cheese all over the top of the salad. I’ll serve this dinner salad with additional Greek Dressing.
Well, easy enough? Do you think your family will enjoy this Mediterranean dinner salad? Let us know in a comment below, what are your favorite dinner salads and go-to easy weeknight dinners.