Below is our 2019 Fall Reading List for Women. (This post was last updated on: 2/26/21.)
I was recently browsing the self improvement section of Books a Million in Gastonia. It’s rare to see a big book store like that so I had to stop in to check it out. There were so many good books to choose from, but I picked out a couple to add to my stack at home to create a great fall reading list for women.
With the recent daylight savings time change, the days are getting shorter and it is getting dark much earlier. It makes me want to cozy up with a plush blanket and a good book.
I try to incorporate self improvement books along with my fun books. Here is my fall reading list, I hope you check out a few and let me know which ones were your faves by leaving a comment below!
Fall Reading List for Women:
- Nice Girls Still Don’t Get the Corner Office by Dr. Lois Frankel.
- 13 Things Mentally Strong People Don’t Do by Amy Morin, LCSW.
- Extreme Ownership by Jocko Willink and Leif Babin.
- 13 Things Mentally Strong Women Don’t Do by Amy Morin, LCSW.
- The Girl’s Guide to Absolutely Everything by Melissa Kirsch.
- The 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene.
Purchase Your Copy of These Books on Amazon Now:
What are you reading right now? Do you have any good book recommendations? If so, leave them in a comment below to share with everyone!