Some of the links in this article are "affiliate links", a link with a special tracking code. This means if you click on an affiliate link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission. The price of the item is the same whether it is an affiliate link or not. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we believe will add value to our readers. By using the affiliate links, you are helping support our Website, and we genuinely appreciate your support.
(This post was last updated on: 01/17/2023.) We have put together a list of the best winter date night ideas for you and your significant other!
The Best Winter Date Night Ideas:
- Attend a local ice hockey game.
- Go glamping.
- Or rent a cabin in the mountains.
- Enjoy a concert at your local college or music hall.
- Ice skating.
- Attend a gallery showing at a local community college or art gallery.
- Volunteer at your local soup kitchen.
- Go tubing or skiing.
- Book a couples massage.
- Take a class together. Check out your local community college or cooking school.
- Go to a car show.
- Get your sweat on at the gym together.
- Stay warm while visiting a local museum.
- Go on a scenic drive.
- Visit a local antique shop.
- Stop by Treehouse Vineyards for a wine tasting and charcuterie by the warmth of a cozy fire.
The Best At Home Winter Date Night Ideas:
- Make chocolate fondue for dessert.
- Stay home and play board games.
- Make smores over the fire pit.
- Try out a new cozy slow cooker recipe for your dinner date.
- Bake your favorite cookies together.
- Set goals for the upcoming month or year together.
- Have a movie marathon.
- Karaoke night in the living room.
- Star gaze in the backyard.
- Try out a new workout on YouTube.
- Old school video game night.
- Plan out your next vacation.
- Set up a hot cocoa bar with snacks.
- Tackle a home DIY project.
- Read by a cozy fire.
What do you and your significant other like to plan for date nights during the winter season? What recommendations do you have for fun at home winter date nights? Leave your recommendations and ideas in a comment below.