(This post was last updated on: 11/18/20.)
I can’t believe it is June already. Where has the time gone? I am behind on my reading goal that I set for myself at the beginning of the year. Now that it’s summertime I expect to have some extra time to sit outside or on the beach with a good read. I have compiled a few here that are on the top of my summer reading list recommendations.
- Marie Kondo’s The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up will hopefully spark some joy in my life. I love her show on Netflix and her ability to get her clients organized.
- The Road by Cormac McCarthy is one of my favorite movies so when I found his book at a local used book shop, I snatched it up.
- I have heard that one of the best books for bloggers to read is Influencer by Brittany Hennessy. The first couple of chapters have been informative so I can’t wait to dive in deeper.
- If you haven’t heard of Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens, you must be living under a rock. I am about halfway through and it is such a unique story that I would recommend you picking up a copy for yourself if you haven’t already.
- Howard Stern Comes Again is all about his famous interviews with people that we love and love to hate. I am a big Howard Stern fan and he truly has become the best interviewer in current media.
What books have you read lately? If you have any ideas for books that I should add to my summer reading list recommendations, please leave a comment below. I am always looking for good books to read.