6 Affordable Beauty Staples for Women! (This post was last updated on: 2/18/21.)
I stocked up recently on some of my favorite beauty product staples at Walmart and thought I would share them with all of you. These are all must haves to keep on hand on a regular basis.
I ordered them all through the Walmart Grocery app and picked them up with the rest of my weekly groceries. I can’t even tell you how much I love the Walmart grocery pick up. It has changed my life! It saves me time and money plus makes grocery shopping a pleasant experience.
Here’s a roundup of my beauty staples that if you have never tried, you should pick one up the next time you make a grocery run.
6 Affordable Beauty Staples:
- eos- Evolution of Smooth Shave Cream in vanilla bliss.
- Pantene Conditioning Hair Mist. The best detangler spray I have found.
- Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer with Sunscreen SPF 50+. I love Cetaphil products since my dermatologist told me to use them years ago. Most facial products will make my skin break out, but this moisturizer also has sunscreen so it’s a twofer!
- Clio Designs Palm Perfect Electric Shaver. I use this electric razor to get those hard to get to spots or for touch ups.
- Sexy Hair Big Sexy Hair Powder Play. This powder is a splurge and I treat it like gold. It’s the best kept secret for styling those cute side braids.
- Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer in fair to medium skin tones. I use Jergens lotion a lot; this one gives my skin a little extra color.
What are your favorite beauty staples? What are your recommendations for the best budget friendly beauty products? Leave a comment below! I love to read your feedback and see what you recommend.
Don’t Miss These Great Blog Posts:
- Sunscreen Comparison
- Are Mary Kay Cosmetics Still Good?
- Beat Your Stress at Bath & Body Works
- DIY Deep Conditioning Hair Mask
- 2020 Holiday Gift Guide for Self Care
- How to Create a Spa Day at Home
- Improve Your Winter Skin Care Routine